Fire outbreak in Lagos state

image

Tragedy struck in Lagos state yesterday. Two storey building at Aguda in Surulele built down.
Doctors at the Intensive Care Unit  of  Gbagada General Hospital are  battling to save the life of the  seventh member of the family,  eight-year-old Chidinma who sustained serious burns.
Among those who lost their lives are Mr. Kelechi Ali, his wife, Nkiru,  Onoja, their baby boy  of about three weeks old, their son, Favour, of about three years old.
The fire, it  was gathered, started in Ali’s self-contained apartment located on 21, Michael Ogun street, Obele Lawanson, at about 11pm Tuesday while the family was asleep.
It reportedly raged for over an hour before the arrival of the  fire service. Their shout for help alerted other residents but no one heeded the call.

Advertisements

About radiorepublik

We provide you with the latest Movies, Cinema listings, Tvseries, Tv listings, Celebrity Fashion.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Fire outbreak in Lagos state

  1. Sadly eight years old Chidima pass on yesterday afternoon. May his soul rest in peace.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s